Digital Marketing Services

SiteKitty Digital is a full-service online advertising and digital marketing agency specializing in increasing traffic and growing the customer base of small businesses like yours.

Our full suite of services includes website design, search engine optimization (SEO), retargeting, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, and website speed boosting.

We can design a complete package to take your website from start to finish, or add services a la carte to complement the system you have in place. Get started with a free consultation today!

Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)

Pay per click marketing, or PPC, puts your business front and center in searches performed by search engines like Google or Bing, alongside the natural, non-paid search results. As the name implies, you only incur costs when customers click on your website link. Schedule a consultation today.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Once the design of your website is easy to use for your customers, it’s time to make it easy for them to find. A professional SEO strategy is critical to the long-term success of your business because it not only attracts traffic to your site, it targets your ideal customer – one that will respond to your site’s message. Contact us today.

Retargeting

Did you know that only 2 percent of visitors make a purchase on their first visit to a website? Retargeting helps you bring the other 98 percent back to your site by keeping track of them and targeting with advertising as they visit other sites online. Get started today.

Website Design

A compelling, easy-to-use website design will help you convert interested visitors into potential customers by making information accessible and intuitive to find. We can re-design your current site, or build a new one from scratch. Get a free personalized recommendation now.

Social Media Marketing

We will create the most effective mix of articles, links promoting your own projects, images and videos to create a customized multimedia campaign specifically for your local business. Every day, including weekends, we will activate the campaign using your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts. Get started today.

Traffic Generation

Once a firm’s website is designed, implementing an SEO strategy is critical to its long-term success. The design of your website affects how long people stay on your website, what pages they visit and the actions they take. Your SEO plan will affect the amount of website traffic and whether you are attracting your ideal customer. You need both to succeed.

Email Marketing

An email marketing campaign can help keep your brand front and center by targeting customers through a different medium. Multimedia campaigns have been proven to be the most effective, and an email can be just the reminder customers need to initiate contact. Contact us today for a personalized consultation.

Website Speed Boost

Patience is a virtue – but not something to be tested with a slow website! Nothing drives potential customers from your site more effectively than a page that’s slow to load. Let us boost your website speed to make it quick and easy for customers to contact you. For a free quote, click here.

I'm Ready To Get Started