Our SEO ROCKS!
SiteKitty Digital is an enterprise class SEO service provider based right here in Wisconsin. From single location salons to multinational, billion dollar companies, we get you ranked, keep you ranked and give you the tools you need to succeed – both in your local market and on a national level.
SEO In Appleton WI, SEO Company In Appleton
There’s more to SEO than just numbers. Over time, Google continues to change what they’re doing and to mold their services so that customers across the board have a better experience. The user experience is what keeps people coming back to Google – so going with an SEO company in Appleton that keeps the user experience in mind and knows what will make Google “happy” is important.
Changing trends determine so much about what happens from day to day with your SEO. If you’re looking to do SEO in Appleton, WI, you have to trust a company with their finger on the pulse of what works. For instance, did you know that Google will be getting rid of those annoying pop-ups that make your mobile user experience miserable in the next few months? If you have pop-ups on your site, the right SEO company in Appleton can help you change your pop-ups into a more user friendly and Google friendly marketing pitch for your customers.
We do SEO in Appleton, WI and beyond and we’d love to talk to you about your rankings!
Here’s how we do it:
- Comprehensive keyword and competitor research that we use to develop our strategy and move it forward
- Proven on-page SEO tactics that help Google and other search engines more effectively crawl you
- Optimization for important services like Google Maps and Yelp
- We increase your authority and ranking via our proprietary link building strategies
Keyword Research: How Is It Done?
First,SiteKitty Digital starts by performing a site audit so we can understand specific issues you’re facing. We’ll also take a look at your competitors’ websites and come up with a unique SEO and placement plan to achieve the highest rankings possible for your website. How does that work? Well, to make things simple, we look at what your competitors are doing – and we do it better.
We research the most important phrases and dig into popular keywords for your site that are highly relevant to your specific market and demographics. We’ll also take a thorough look at your pages and decide which are best for SEO. Some of the most important keyword information we come up with is derived from your own knowledge about your products and services – or your brand.
What do We Mean by On-Page SEO?
Your On-Page SEO helps search engines know what to look for when they’re on your site. Keyword-rich, easy to understand text is mission critical when it comes to optimizing your website. Descriptive language that tells your target audience what they want to know about you ALSO lets Google know what to expect.
We’ll take care of the mechanics of your on page SEO from title and meta description, header tags to switching up keywords as needed. We’ll also link pages together on your site to create relevancy chains for Google’s algorithm to notice.
Finally, metrics and performance are super important to us, so we’ll set up Google Analytics and rank tracking and will start tracking traffic and conversion on your site immediately.
How Does Off-Page Work?
At SiteKitty Digital, we know your off page factors are just as important as your on-page factors. We’ll analyze your anchor text and create link diversity off-site. We’ll also use web 2.0, social bookmarks and other methods to diversify anchor text. We’ll build various tiered links to power and increase your ranks, and we’ll also enroll you in a dedicated network of expired, high authority domains to help you rank.
We know social is important, so we don’t forget that! Social syndication and authority are an important part of our off-site strategies.
All This Sounds Like Greek to Me SiteKitty Digital. Can You Help?
Why, of course! The SiteKitty Digital team is always here to help you take things to the next level. Let’s talk about your business and generate strategies that work. All you need to know is that yes, you need higher rankings in Google, and yes, we can help you with that – whether you’re local or national, whether you’re a large or small business. We’re here!
Let’s talk about elevating your brand through kick-butt SEO strategies today!
There are four main parts to our SEO service, the latter two being more ongoing:
• Keyword and competitor research
• On-page SEO
• Google Maps and Yelp optimization
• Link building for authority and increased ranking
• Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
• Perform a competition website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the website. This has to do with looking at what your competitors are doing and simply do more.
• Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
• Review the site’s pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
• Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based on what you know about your product, service or brand
• Optimize the content of your website in a manner that makes it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand – descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
• Optimize each SEO targeted page’s Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
• Interlinking pages on your site to best spread around the power of the incoming links to other pages of your site
• Set up Google Analytics and start tracking traffic and conversions on your website
• Set up rank tracking for your keyword and semantic synonyms
Link Building (Off-Page SEO)
• Analyze current anchor text ratios of incoming links and link diversity
• Create brand links through web 2.0, social profiles, social bookmarks to diversify anchor text
• Build tier 2 links to those links in order to build up initial authority
• Build tier 1 power links from high authority domains to increase rank in Google
• Social shares and social syndication
• We do not report on links built, only traffic and rank increases