PPC Can Bring More Leads Into Your Business – Overnight
PPC (Pay Per Click) is INSTANT traffic.
Let’s say that again: INSTANT traffic.
- We create a comprehensive marketing strategy based on the specific needs and goals of your business
- We analyze your current marketing assets and change them to increase your Google Quality Score
- Creation of highly specific, detailed ads and keyword clusters that save you money while targeting your most buy-ready customers
- Consistently changing structure and strategy as needed to lower your cost per conversion and SAVE YOU MONEY.
Our PPC in Appleton gets the job done!
Are you tired of losing money on AdWords? Do you wish you could generate the positive results you’re sure other companies – even your competitors – are generating?
We love doing PPC services in Appleton, WI because we’re a one-stop shop that’s completely client-focused. From custom landing pages, ad groups and tightly themed marketing assets that make your brand stand out, SiteKitty Digital is committed to getting you the conversions your business deserves as your preferred firm for PPC in Appleton.
Rather than wasting your hard-earned money on working with firms that don’t truly listen to your unique needs as a customer, let us take a look at your marketing materials, come up with a plan that will help us help you pay less for ads, then get your campaigns going! Dozens of companies trust us with their PPC for a reason: we get the job done, and we get those conversions in the door.
- Target Products/Services: Identify which products and services you are promoting
- Target Markets: Identify our targets, both geographically and demographically
- Messaging: What the message should be to attract the right audience
- Types of ads to use: We want to use both the proven ad types along with ads offering newer features designed to create a higher conversion rate.
- Landing page review: We carefully review the landing pages to be sure they tie into the keywords and the ads to achieve a high conversion rate
- Keyword research: Methodically we’ll research and discover the best keywords and match-types to use for each campaign
- Campaign Structures: Based on the overall campaign goals we’ll lay-out the best campaign structure to offer budget flexibility and sound reporting and back-end controls
- Phone calls: We find many of the campaigns we run for clients generate phone calls. We’ll work with you to decide the best way to integrate this into your campaigns…and track them
- Tracking: Tracking is critical. To optimize towards the best ROI for your PPC campaign we’ll work with you to have tracking ready before the campaign launches
- Goal creation: Once the tracking code is ready we need to be sure to track through goal creations the conversions and even partial conversions
- Optimize: We continually optimize campaigns for best campaigns, adgroups, keywords, ads and placements
- Reporting: Since you are important, so is the reporting we create for you. Our reporting is customizable to meet your needs
Analysis: We carefully analyze your reports and make recommendations for any changes
25 Point Weekly AdWords Management Checklist
Our Google AdWords Account Managers make changes in your AdWords account on a weekly basis. Below is our 25 point checklist for account management. We take action on all necessary tasks, but not all tasks will require an action on a weekly basis.
|Account Wide||Address relevant Google alerts.|
|Account Wide||Investigate any dramatic drops in impressions, clicks, position, etc.|
|Settings||Review Search Partners’ performance and disable if not performing well.|
|Budget||Analyze budget pacing for remainder of the month.|
|Budget||Check prior 7 day budget.|
|Budget||Impressions share analysis.|
|Keywords||Review top performing keywords.|
|Keywords||Review top spending keywords.|
|Keywords||Pause poor performing keywords.|
|Keywords||Add long tail keyword phrases from the search query report.|
|Keywords||Drop bids on high spending, non-converting, high positioned keywords.|
|Keywords||Increase bids on good quality, high ROAS keywords.|
|Keywords||Research and apply negative keywords.|
|Bids||Identify opportunities to reduce costs.|
|Bids||Compare and analyze average positions and CPCs.|
|Bids||Adjust bids on low position, low-quality score keywords.|
|Bids||Evaluate mobile bid performance, and adjust modifier up or down accordingly.|
|Bids||Evaluate location bid modifiers if present, and adjust modifier up or down accordingly.|
|Ad Copy||Adjust ad copy on low position, low quality score keywords.|
|Ad Copy||Test new ad copy/ad groups on low position, low quality score keywords.|
|Ad Copy||Review ad copy tests that have collected adequate data, and pause non-performers. (always ensure at least two ads per ad group are live, though)|
|Ad Copy||Write new ad copy variations where needed.|
|Ad Copy||Build out new ad groups based on high converting search terms as needed. (in terms of not being met by exisiting ad copy).|
|Placements||Review placement report for non-performing, high-spending placements to be excluded.|